[ Skip Preamble ]
This is dedicated to all ape descendants who still think digital
watches are a pretty neat idea. Based on the Samui Moon watch by Time
Technology, this fabulous virtual timepiece will be most enjoyed by the
sort of people who go to the pub and count their change in binary, or
hex. It is also for my girlfriend. She denies ever having descended
from apes! But it might inspire her when it comes time to do her
Christmas shopping. And, of course, it is also dedicated to the late,
great Douglas Adams, who did so much to make society sass those of us
who suffer from slightly nerdy tendencies as being really hoopy froods.
Note: The LED's change every minute and the time is taken from
your computer's internal clock.
- Your browser MUST be Java-enabled in order to see this.
it won't play!
- OK this isn't really a tool. It's probably almost completely
useless to everyone except the most nerdy.
- I did NOT write this applet. It is a splendid
piece of programming created by a really hoopy frood by the name of Rob
- It is based on the binary watch available from http://www.timetechnology.com/
- Learn more about Douglas Adams at the Wikipedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Douglas_Adams
- And discover what it takes to be sassed as a hoopy frood at the
Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy project fan site http://hhgproject.org/
(Updated 2009-06-13 20:00 UTC by Garf)
[ Home ]